Click here to read this post in: Español
About my work and Yoga Can Do
The focus in my yoga session is on establishing a deeper relationship with yourself via Yoga. Reducing destructive mental and behavioral patterns by tuning into your inner self, connecting to the breath and reduce judgmental and competitive thoughts. Yoga means union, connection and that’s what your practice on the mat should be – free of Ego, living from the heart qualities: love, acceptance, patience, joy and compassion. These principles will be present in any of my classes, workshops or other activities.
LOVE – CONNECT – HEAL
Yoga Can Do was found to spread Yoga as a whole, in its completeness, to experience the healing power of Yoga on and off the mat. The Yoga Can Do Events are to help practitioners and teachers to dive deeper into Yoga, to complete the personal understanding and knowledge of Yoga. Why? To honor Yoga as this incredible and helpful science that it is. But you have to know well the tools and elements of Yoga to understand that it’s more than a physical practice, and that it doesn’t end on your mat.
Yin Yoga Specials: 5 Elements
In this Workshop serie we flow through the seasons of the year with Yin Yoga, tuning into the energy of every element and working with the meridians in the body.
Women’s Balance Immersion: Reconnect with your feminine side
Women’s Balance is an intensive Immersion Workshop that offers a space to learn, exchange and tune into your woman’s Self and your feminine energy.
Subjects during the workshop:
- 5 main factors of hormonal imbalance
- energetic system: feminine and masculine energies in your inside and outside (yourself and society)
- energies in your yoga practice
- healthy relation to your woman’s self
- how to respect and love your woman
Coming in 2019 : Yoga Can Do – Events
These events are to spread a complete yoga practice on the mat and Yoga as a whole off the mat. And answer questions like:
- What does a complete Yoga practice include?
- What makes Yoga different to a fitness program? Which are the key points in Yoga?
- How does Yoga help you in your personal growth?
- Yoga as your life Coach?
Additional Trainings – for teachers and intensive practitioners
The Yoga Can Do trainings for professionals and any yoga devotees focus on questions like
- How to transmit Yoga as a whole in class?
- What is authenticity and coherency in a teacher?
- What to focus on designing a class? (“What the students want vs. what they might need”)
currently: Yoga Can Do Immersion and Training in SEVILLE
for more INFO click here.